Did you have any extra waffles? I cook once and eat often, which means I keep the extras frozen and ready to go for the kids. Sometimes, I have waffles hanging around in the freezer that I turn into Bread Pudding! Yes, you can turn your fiber/protein waffles into BREAD PUDDING!
Here is a healthy version that will still please the family
INGREDIENTS: (serves 12)
- 2 large bananas
- 2 Tbsp Greek Cream Cheese
- ⅓ cup Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 pouch Unflavored Fiber (10g)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 servings (6 waffles) #one80eating fiber/protein waffles, broken into cubes
- 1 whole egg
- 2 egg whites
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup Lily’s Chocolate Chips
- Coat an 8×8 baking dish with nonstick spray and preheat the oven to 350°
- In a bowl, mash the bananas. Next, add greek cream cheese and vanilla, and mix until the three make a smooth consistency.
- In a second bowl, combine the protein powder, fiber powder, almond milk, and cinnamon until combined. Add the cubed waffles and toss to combine.
- Fold the coated waffles into the banana mixture, add the chocolate chips, and stir until combined.
- Pour the mixture into the coated baking dish and bake 30-40 minutes. Serve hot or cold
Originally posted 2020-06-10 23:00:26.