This is a fast and DELICIOUS dinner that is family approved!
I would suggest that you double the recipe because the leftovers are incredible!
You will thank me for this one!
INGREDIENTS (serves 8)
- 2 pounds chicken breast, cubed
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tsp olive oil (or avocado or MCT oil)
- 1 cup Annie’s BBQ sauce
- ½ cup reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- Season chicken with salt and pepper
- Add olive oil to saute pan over medium heat. Add the chicken and saute until golden brown.
- Add the BBQ sauce and simmer 6-7 minutes or until excess BBQ sauce is cooked off and the sauce thickens and becomes sticky and caramelized.
- Remove from heat and top with cheddar cheese
Journaling (0g carb, 0g fiber)
Originally posted 2020-01-27 16:16:52.