These are my high fiber and high protein waffles! Make a double batch, cook once and eat often!
INGREDIENTS: (serves 1: yields 2 waffles)
- 1 scoop Vanilla Protein Powder*
- 2 unflavored Fiber pouches* (20g needed)
- 3 whipped egg whites
- 1 tsp. MCT oil
- 1/3 cup plain 0% fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Whip egg whites first
- Let combined batter rest 2-5 minutes prior to pouring on the griddle. Spread ½ the batter to the edges.
- Bake on the highest setting. May want to give it an extra minute.
If you make them, tag me so I can share! @carpenterone80
29g Protein , 21 Fiber, 8 Net Carb, 275 Calories, 5g Fat
Originally posted 2020-02-17 14:44:31.