These are my high fiber and high protein waffles! Make a double batch, cook once and eat often!
INGREDIENTS: (serves 1: yields 2 waffles)
- 1 scoop Vanilla Protein Powder*
- 2 unflavored Fiber pouches* (20g needed)
- 4 whipped egg whites
- 1 tsp. MCT oil or Avocado oil
- 1 Tbl baking powder
- Whip egg whites first
- Let combined batter rest 2-5 minutes prior to pouring on the griddle. Spread ½ the batter to the edges.
- Bake on the highest setting. May want to give it an extra minute.
If you make them, tag me so I can share! @weightloss.over.40
36g Protein , 20 Fiber, 5 Net Carb, 244 Calories, 5g Fat
*Use what you have. I use Be Well by Kelly vanilla protein powder (grass-fed, soy-free, gluten-free) and AdvoCare Unflavored Fiber. I am not sure how other brands will affect the recipe.
Originally posted 2020-02-17 14:44:31.