Hi, I’m Suzanne, and I love delicious dips!
I’m also born and raised in Michigan which means we think ranch is a condiment.
Very seldom will you find me just noshing on crudités or cut up vegetables, I’m usually looking for something to dip it in!
Since I love dips and ranch is a condiment… I want to share this with you. The best thing is it does NOT taste healthy. I’m all for finding foods that honor our intentions but also taste worthy of eating whether we’re trying for weight management or weight loss.
- 1 3/4 cup full fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1 Tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 Tablespoon green onion, finally chop
- 1 Tablespoon minced parsley
- ½ teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Pepper to taste
- combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well
- Cover and chill for two hours
This recipe is full of protein and fat and to make it a balanced CarpenterOne80 approved snack add your fiber like veggies, gluten-free pretzels, GG crackers high-fiber crackers, or toasted high fiber tortillas.