FOOD MUST TASTE DELICIOUS. That is one of my personal principals. I love to eat, I love food, and I want to be sure what I spend my calories and carbs on is worth it! I don’t want to suffer to maintain or lose weight. It doesn’t work if you will suffer while you lose weight hoping to suddenly be happy after the weight is off. You deserve to be happy while you lose it. That’s the key to keeping it off.
This super simple recipe will soon be one you make all the time. Tag a friend who needs it! #one80eating #cauliflower
- 1 large cauliflower head cut into florets, it is about 7 cups
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup thousand island dressing, I used Primal Kitchen
- Preheat the oven to 400°, coat a baking sheet with parchment, lay the cut cauliflower on the pan and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Top the cauliflower with the taco seasoning and toss to coat.
- Bake the cauliflower for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Cover the pan with foil and bake for another 10 minutes at 400°
- Uncover the pan and either coat the cauliflower with the dressing, or plate the cauliflower and serve the dressing on the side as a dip.
Be sure to take a picture and tag me!
Originally posted 2020-08-28 15:07:36.