Do you remember the cereal Cookie Crisp? This is an adult spin on a favorite. You can munch these little cookies all by themseves or put them in a bowl with almond milk and have a healthy spin on a favorite cereal treat.
INGREDIENTS (yields 36 mini cookies, serving sizes 6 cookies)
- 1 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1 unflavored fiber packet (or 2 tsp. Psyllium husk)
- ⅓ cup almond butter
- ½ cup almond flour
- 8-12 Tbsp water
- ¼ cup Lily’s Chocolate Chips
- Combine all the protein, fiber, and flour. Then stir in the almond butter. Add 8 Tbsp of water. You can add more if needed to get a sticky dough consistency.
- Drop these in 1 teaspoon balls onto a cooking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes (yes…45 minutes).
- Toss the mini cookies in a bowl with the chocolate chips. The hot cookies will melt the chocolate chips.
- Toss these in a bowl and top with almond milk.
- Store these in the fridge or freezer.
NUTRITIONAL INFO: (per serving)
190 calories, 8g carb, 5g fiber, 3 net carb
Originally posted 2020-06-15 19:21:24.