The really cool thing about frozen pops is that they are not only delicious but easy to make. Feel free to customize these, we had strawberries and blueberries in the house (plus it kept with the red, white, and blue theme for July 4th). You know I am a big fan of use what you have and what you love.
INGREDIENTS (serves 4):
- ¼ cup protein powder *(mine was 10g protein)
- 1 unflavored fiber pouch*
- 6 oz Fage 0% Greek yogurt
- 1 cup sliced berries
- Combine the first 3 ingredients in a blender (what you would use to make a smoothie). Pulse this until combined and creamy.
- I left the fruit out and stirred it in after blending the base
- Divide the yogurt mix between 4 reusable popsicle molds.
- Place the molds upright in the freezer for 3-4 hours or governing.
- Gently place the mold under hot water for 5 seconds to remove the popsicle.
62 calories, 8g carb, 3.5g fiber, 4.5g net carb, 9g protein, 1g fat
Originally posted 2020-06-29 21:20:54.