It’s no secret from my insta stories that I love GG crackers! I get tons of questions about these, like where to find them, why I eat them, and what to put on them.
They are a great high fiber/low net carb way to get your fiber up while keeping calories and carbs low. I admit they are dry & bland. They are not like Doritos or a Cheez-It that you would eat for fun. These are functional and a great way to help you get your fiber number up. Pro tip: you want to keep water close by when you are eating them. I have tried a lot of alternatives but this is the gold standard for high fiber, low net carb, low calorie. Again, not as delicious as a stand-alone but they are a great vehicle for foods like I have below.
- Greek Whipped Cream Cheese, raspberry, ZenBasil seeds (Lady Diana’s fav).
- Kite Hill cream cheese (dairy-free), salmon, & dill
- Rao’s Marinara, turkey pepperoni, & low-fat mozzarella
- Avocado, hard-boiled eggs, everything but the bagel seeds
- Peanut butter and banana and ZenBasil seeds
- Guacamole and turkey and red pepper flakes
- Chicken Salad
- Hummus, cucumber, tomato, & balsamic vinegar
- Scrambled eggs (top with feta if you can do dairy)
Have you tried GG’s yet? What’s your favorite combination?
Originally posted 2020-01-16 16:30:01.