INGREDIENTS: (Serves 4)
- 3 eggs
- 2 Tbsp Greek yogurt
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ½ cup feta, crumbled
- ½ Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2.5 cups spinach, chopped
- ½ leek, finely chopped
- Sea salt and pepper
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 pack Crepini crepes
- Whisk 2 of the eggs in a bowl and saved the 3rd egg for a separate bowl for the topping
- Combine the Greek yogurt, baking soda, and feta. Mix
- Heat olive oil in a skillet and saute the spinach and leek until soft. Season with salt and pepper to taste and set aside to cool. Once it has cooled mix with the eggs and feta.
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- Lightly grease a round baking pan with butter. Add one Crepini crepe and lightly grease with butter. Top with another crepini crepe and spread a thin layer of the spinach egg and feta mixture.
- Repeat step 4 until you finish the spinach mixture. Leave the last crepe plain. In a small bowl, mix the leftover egg and spread it on top of the final crepe.
- Bake at 400 F for 25 minutes, until golden on top. Serve with tomatoes as plain yogurt.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING (My Fitness Pal) Serves 4
190 Calories, 10g protein, 15g fat, 5g carb, .5g fiber, 4.5g net carb
Originally posted 2020-11-12 19:54:08.