This could be the easiest frozen yogurt recipe, ever. ( I also use this to make a thick and delicious pudding!) Yes! You can have frozen yogurt or pudding for breakfast!
- 1 serving Protein powder (mine is ½ cup) Use Vanilla or Chocolate depending on what you have
- 2 Tbsp Psyllium Husk ( or *2 pouches unflavored fiber)
- 2 Tbsp Cashew Milk (or almond milk)
- ¾ Fage Nonfat Greek yogurt
- 3 drops Liquid Stevia (optional)
Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl and freeze for 10 minutes. That’s it! You can put it in the fridge for 10 minutes and enjoy it like a pudding
- 1 Tbsp. Lily’s Chocolate Chips
- Sliced Strawberries
- 1 Tbsp Peanut Butter
Nutritional Information: (based off My Fitness pal, omitting toppings)
Calories 230, 1g fat, 32g carb, 29g fiber, 3 net carb, 24g protein
Originally posted 2020-06-08 16:03:02.