This is a simple, delicious, family favorite that pleases even the finicky dessert eater
- 1 cup HEAVY CREAM
- ⅛ cup Monk Fruit or Swerve
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 2 cups Strawberries, sliced
- Kid-approved Biscuits (or sugar-free angel food cake from the grocery)
- Whip heavy cream, swerve, and vanilla together on high for 4-5 minutes till thick. Keep in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Prep the biscuits or angel food cake and allow to cool
- Top the biscuit or cake with strawberries and whipped cream
Originally posted 2019-06-26 13:57:44.