These are quick to make and great to freeze. Cook once, eat often!
I have been known to serve these as a meal or appetizer
1 lb. lean ground turkey (or any lean meat)
1 medium zucchini (about ¾ cup), grated
2 Tbsp Parmesan (grated)
½ tsp paprika
1 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Combine all the ingredients and mix until incorporated
- I use my hands to create 16 meatballs
- Lay the meatballs on the baking sheet and spray with avocado oil or EVOO
- Bake 15 minutes, then flip the meatballs and bake another 10 minutes
- Serve with zucchini noodles, cauliflower rice, or Broccoli Pesto Risotto
If you make them, tag me so I can share! @carpenterone80
Originally posted 2020-02-28 14:40:35.