- 8 Boars Head Turkey Pepperoni
- 3/4 cup egg white
- 1/4 cup cauliflower rice
- 1/4 Rao’s Marinara
- 1 oz mozzarella
- Cooking spray
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 4 GG Crackers
- Spray non-stick pan and sauté oregano with frozen riced cauliflower until brown. Add egg white and allow to coat the bottom of the pan.
- Cook egg whites until firm and solid over medium heat. Leave the egg whites coating the pan and layer marinara, cheese, pepperoni and allow cheese to melt.
- Fold the layered pizza in 1/3
- Cut the this into 4 equal pieces. Place each piece on-top of 1 GG
Nutrition facts (serves 1):
318 calories, 38g protein, 10 net carb, 18g fiber, 12g fat
Originally posted 2020-07-28 14:56:41.