INGREDIENTS (serves 8):
- ½ cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground pepper
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp dried oregano
- 1 pouch unflavored fiber or (I Tbsp Psyllium husk)
- 1 large head romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1 English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 cup radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch green scallions, chopped
- ½ cup fresh dill, chopped (I used 2 Tbsp. dried dill)
- ½ cup crumbled low-fat feta cheese
- Shred lettuce and prepare the vegetables, put them all together with the feta in a large bowl.
- Place all the dressing ingredients in a small blender and pulse until it is fully combined
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss until it is evenly coated.
Originally posted 2020-05-15 19:31:59.