- 1/2 Cup Catalina Crunch
- 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 Cup Swerve
- 1/3 Cup Lily’s Dark Chocolate
- Pulverize Catalina Crunch in food processor. I put mine in a large Ziploc bag and smashed with a rolling pin
- Combine Catalina crunch, peanut butter and swerve
- Scoop into 1 inch balls and refrigerate for 30 minutes
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave. Stop each 30 seconds to stir the chocolate, you may need to do this three times.
- Roll the peanut butter balls in the chocolate and put back in the refrigerator until the chocolate hardens
Originally posted 2022-11-30 11:35:48.