These are delicious, easy, and easy on the waistline. You won’t miss what is missing from traditional peanut butter cookie recipes.
INGREDIENTS (yields 8-10 cookies)
- ⅓ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup natural peanut butter
- ¼ cup ChocZero vanilla fiber syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp baking soda
- *¼ cup Swerve or Monkfruit, to top cookies with (OPTIONAL)
- Preheat the oven to 350° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Combine peanut butter, syrup, and vanilla in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl combine the almond flour and baking soda
- Mix the wet and dry, only until combined
- Drop onto the baking sheet, roll into a ball, sprinkle with Swerve or Monkfruit (optional), and criss-cross with a fork.
- Bake 10-ish minutes.
Nutritional info: (per cookie)
70 calories, 2.5 net carb, 6g fiber, 4g fat, 2g protein
Originally posted 2020-05-01 13:37:05.