- 1 ½ cup brown flaxseed meal (don’t be scared… you can buy Bob’s Mill brand or use pulverized GG crackers
- 6 Tbsp Swerve Sweetener (or granulated erythritol)
- ½ cup unflavoured protein powder (I used vanilla because it is what I had)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup pumpkin pie puree (NOT pumpkin pie filling)
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 20 drops Stevia extract
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk (I used unsweetened cashew milk because it’s what I had)
- ⅓ cup coconut oil, melted
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F and spray a bread pan with avocado oil.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flaxseed meal, granulated Swerve, protein powder, baking powder, baking soda, spices, and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together pumpkin puree, eggs, vanilla & Stevia. Add to flaxseed mixture and stir to combine.
- Stir in almond milk, then melted coconut oil, until well combined.
- Divide batter among prepared muffin cups and bake 40-50 minutes or until set and a tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 2 Tbsp Greek Whipped Cream Cheese
- 2 tsp swerve confectioners sugar
Combine and spread on slice of bread. I would spread the icing on each individual slice rather than top the entire loaf with the icing, because it will turn the bread soggy.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (Serves 12)
Calories 133, carb 12.5g, fiber 4.7g, net carb 1.8 g, 6.5g protein, 9.3g fat
*nutrition facts do not include icing
Originally posted 2020-10-20 08:57:25.