Happy Mother’s Day! Cheers to a delicious breakfast in bed (while kids are making theirs).
The simple strawberry mimosa (and one with a twist)
Grab a bottle of Bubbles!
- 1 cup strawberries, diced
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 bottle champagne (or sugar-free 7-UP)
- Add strawberries and orange juice in the blender, and blend until smooth. PRO TIP: add 7-up to this and its PERFECT for the kids!
- Pour fruit mixture into champagne flutes until about ½ full.
- Fill the glass with champagne (or 7-up)
Originally posted 2019-05-08 13:50:15.